- Running Zebras in Mint - Happy Scarf on Fab - This summery scarf would look awesome paired with some skinny jeans and kitten heels, don't you think?
- Cantaloupe Bowls - Vegtetabowls on Etsy - These look so realistic! Also, I think eating cereal out of a bowl that looks like a cantaloupe would be pretty sweet.
- Hanging Faceted Air Plant Holder - Janelle Gramling - I'm a sucker for air plants and succulents, and this geometric design is gorgeous!
- Newtons Fruit Thins in Lemon Crisp - Nabisco - I'm completely addicted to these cookies ; and the lemon crisp ones are the absolute best. They have the texture of shortbread and a light, summery lemon flavor. I'll take several boxes please.
- Teal Resin Rings with Copper Flakes - Diamblond on Etsy - I love the pop of metallic color that the flakes give these rings. They also come in gold and other color options.
- Miraflores Post Earrings - Fab - Great colors, geometric, and post-style. Need I say more?
- Linen Tank in Mountain Floral - Madewell - Floral is in, and this tank top is a fun way to show it off. Dress it down with jeans or dress it up with colored skinny pants and metallic jewelry.
These are just a few of my favorite things that I can't get enough of lately - especially the lemon Fruit Thins (look for a recipe coming up soon!) The days are long and most of our time is spent outdoors. In short, I'm loving summer already.
Here's to a fun-filled weekend, friends!